04 April, 2006

Vampire Taru

I was riding through Bibiki Bay en route to the Fishing Guild to pick up some Cobalt Jellyfish, when a wave of uneasiness spread through me. It's rather difficult to describe exactly what was wrong, other than something just didn't feel right.



Only after stumbling across the problem quite by chance did I find out what was wrong.







I was riding a chocobo through Bibiki Bay, but while the chocobo cast a shadow that made a crisp, dark outline upon the sun-hardened ground, the shadow's seat was empty.



Yes, I don't seem to have a shadow, or at least, not at the time. o.O



{fear}...RAWR!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I tried to post on the GS blog but it didnt let me

Just wondering if youve stopped GS for a while, I really enjoyed reading your blog

Tuufless said...

Yep, GS is on hold until I find somebody to buy my Elemental Beads. ; ;

wyred said...

3,000gil and a stack of bream sushi (crafted with lots of love from me) for your elemental beads.

Boa Valenwood said...

This vampire case has been around for longer than I can remember... I guess it's just too difficult for SE to program a different shadow for every chocobo rider. So... they just vampirize us. -.-;