22 February, 2005

{/sigh}

Loitered around Lower Jeuno again this morning, and guess who I saw?



Of course, it was not to be.

Elowen>> sorry that your friend left

I guess it had to happen sometime, and now, Elowen has finally been sold.

Oh well, like I said, it had to happen sometime. Even then, it still hurts. I guess I had already expected something like this would happen, when Elowen first told me she'd be quitting the game, although now that that has become a reality, it's rather difficult to stomach. As you can see from the picture, Elowen still has the Doom linkpearl on, although at the time, nobody was online. As it turns out, the new "Elowen" is some guy from the United States who purchased the account to get a taste of what Red Mage endgame was like, he already having 50 levels of RDM under his belt (or so he says). I really don't know what to expect. Those who know the old Elowen would be terribly suspect of him, and probably refuse him entry to HNMLSes, especially those who condone against any form of monetary exchange. The new Elowen still has to learn all the knacks of being a RDM in endgame events, and honestly, I don't know what to expect.
/sigh.

The rest of the day wasn't much better. Planned a BLM party that ended up not happening, tried skilling up in Beadeaux for three hours in an attempt to get a Water IV (it didn't drop, neither did the keys for that matter), even ended up dying in said skillup party. Decided to try to get an Ifrit and Ramuh party going so I can complete my moon bauble, and ended up counting my members on one finger. All in all, I can't say I really enjoyed today, and am feeling rather burnt out at this point in time. Maybe I need a break or something. Maybe.

/sigh.

No comments: