10 November, 2004

Gold! Gold!

It's far too early to create a new post here, based on what I've been doing, but I'm just too excited to keep quiet until night.

Two lines of text in particular:

Tuufless’s goldsmithing skill rises 0.2 points.
Tuufless’s goldsmithing skill reaches level 50.


w00taru~! ^^

Actually, it's not that big a deal, but I feel proud of it nonetheless. I actually kinda rushed into this, since the Gold Beastcoin situation hadn't fixed itself. I skipped ahead and went on to another recipie some 4 levels higher. Three stacks of Gold Nuggets later (along with the requisite number of Gold Ores), I get my +0.4 points I need to hit level 50, and I'm happy! 'Course, I smashed 5 nuggets along the way (thank god I didn't break any Gold Ores), but hey, even Goldsmtihers have their reckless times. Besides, those nuggets were only worth 20k gil...

...wait a sec.

/cry

No comments: